Hi everyone! Well not much is new here at the Gollaher house. Chad is getting back into the swing of night shifts and Kate and I are still not in the swing of doing without him. Poor Chad is getting over a cold and Kate and I are doing our best to avoid getting it (which has been sucessful so far). We are getting excited for Spring and Kate will finally get to feel what warm weather is like. She celebrated her first St Patricks day today sporting her awesome green overalls! It has been an eventful last three weeks for Kate. Three weeks ago today she got her ears pierced (she was so brave and now has cute pink diamond earrings), the next week she got her first tooth and a week later one more popped through. She now has two very cute teeth on the bottom, if anyone is brave she will gladly show you how sharp they really are. Kate is becoming an avid shopper just like her mom, she loves to pull all of the clothes off of the shelves and chew on them but she did use her new found skills to pick out a very cute pink easter dress. We have so much fun watching her grow and learn new things each day. Her latest tricks are chewing on her toes, and copying faces you make at her! What a cute baby!!! Well I am slowly getting the hang of this and will do my best to keep y'all updated (with the help of Janessa). Love Much!!! *Chad, Ashley, and of course Kate
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Ashley! You have a cute blog now! Yay! I'm so bored at work, so I love reading people's blogs! Mine's shaniandogg.blogspot.com if you wanna check it out! Kate is so dang cute!
Shannon (Howard) Parsons
Hey Ash! I saw your blog on Lindey's and thought I'd take a look. Kate is so cute and getting so big! My favorite picture of her is in her green overalls making that cute face, what a doll!
Welcome to the blogging world!! It is such an addiction!! I am so glad that you have one! Kate is getting so big!! She is so cute!!
Ash! Hey Brie told me you had a blog so I came to take a peek. Kate is adorable (she looks like you I think). Sounds like things are busy at the Gollaher house. Hope to see you soon! My blog address is rbrichey.blogspot.com.
Yay you got a blog too! I love to get to see everyones pictures cuz I'm not coming to visit again until Thanksgiving
ok so Kate is so stinkin cute! I love the overalls. Isn't it so fun to play dress-up with your daughter! Good luck with the teething. I hope she wasn't too bad for you. Zachary just got his first two teeth over the last 2 weeks. I guess at almost 8 months he's a late bloomer. I'm not complaining because he's bit me a couple of times and it doesn't tickle. Anyways, miss you guys and hopefully we'll see you when we come out for the 4th of July. Love your cousins, Becca and Phil
Post a Comment