Many of you may be bored of my Kate stories, and I apologize but I don't spend time doing much else so bear with me. I admit that I have become a little camera happy so I hope everyone likes pictures :) So as I was grocery shopping today I stumbled upon one of my favorite treats, otter pops. Once we got home I immediately put a bunch in the freezer and by the time Chad left for work they were frozen, ha ha. Kate has mastered this technique of begging for food, like I mentioned in my previous post - she has learned what food is, and that she must have some anytime anyone else is eating. So I pulled my otter pop out of the freezer and the begging began. So I thought to myself what harm could a little taste do... ha ha ha I did not think too hard because I can now tell you all what harm a little taste can actually do! She had a death grip on that thing and I spent the evening scrubbing blue otter pop out of the couch, her clothes, her hair, you name it. But at least she enjoyed herself, and she ate the entire thing!
So here is the picture evidence, and I will fill you in on the captions... "oh your eating, well where is my food? maybe if I look really cute and innocent someone will feed me." (which they always do!) She has this down to an art!!!
Then she attempts to help herself to whatever it is that you are eating.
And she will even open up wide just to make the sharing a little easier for you. (She was actually screaming at me in this picture for not sharing my candy bar with her).
So once she sucessfully stole my otter pop she quietly and contently sat next to me on the couch and watched American Idol (our favorite show!).
And here is what I get for thinking that there is no harm in giving a baby a taste of my otter pop, but at least she is cute.
(P.S. Don't worry Chad I cleaned up the mess, and it did not leave permanent stains).

4 comments:
Hello! This is Kim Anderson(McDougal) I'm one of Chad's friends from back in the day. We actually met at the Cheesecake Factory a couple months ago. Kate is so cute! Tell Chad HI!!
Kate is adorable. Those couches look familiar. Are they from Marty and Tammy? I'm glad the stains came out. Stain removal is a pain in the butt
Sometimes the messes are worth it, especially when they look so cute while they are making them. You are such a cute little mom!
that is awesome she is so cute! ASh I love your kate stories! how are you? anything fun going on in your life outside cleaning up stains?
Post a Comment