Here are a few new favorite things that Kate has discovered this last week...
1. She found this volleyball at my grandmas house the other night and would not give it up! She had it sitting in her lap and would smack her hands on the top of it, she thought it was the coolest thing ever! My sister would take the ball and roll it to her and she loved it!
2. The other evening after Chad left for work I needed to get out of the house, so I drove Kate over to the park by our house and luckily they had these awesome little baby swings! Unfortunately they were all taken by other kids, so I just sat Kate on my lap and started swinging and she was not to amused. As soon as the baby swing opened up I put Kate in it and she started laughing, it was so cute! I think she just thought she was so big, (since there was an older girl in the one next to her). The next day I made Chad go over so I could show him how cute it was!
3. Today is the 2 year anniversary of the day Chad and I met. It is kind of a funny story actually, I went up to Salt Lake to go country dancing with a friend who at the time was dating one of Chads friends and we went outside to say hi to them since they were in Salt Lake and they were trying to talk us into leaving and going to hang out with them, I told them I would only leave if they would buy us slurpees. So we ended up eating slurpees and country dancing at his friends house. So back to new favorites for Kate... Last night we celebrated and went to Ruby River for dinner and the temple and had a little game night, but after we picked up Kate from my parents we stopped at 7-11 to get slurpees and she could not get enough of them. She would have a taste and go ummm, ummm and make this funny little face - so cute!
4. This one does not exactly have to do with the picture but I noticed this new favorite thing while at McDonalds. We went with Travis, Kristina and the boys to McDonalds playplace a few nights ago and I sat Kate in one of the highchairs to feed her some applesauce and rice cereal, yum! She thought she was so big becuase she was eating with everyone else and now every time I am eating anything, even a drink of water, she has to eat too! Tonight at dinner I handed her some green beans and she went crazy with them and did her little yum noises! She is such a funny little baby!
Monday, May 19, 2008
nEw FaVoRiTeS
Posted by ashley at Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
i miss you and kate. she is very big swinging by herself ;)
Those stories are so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting!! That is so fun!
Oh my gosh ash I can't believe Kate is getting so big! You guys are so cute!
She is such a cute baby. I love to read all the cute stories about her.
Hahaha, that's so funny about her Yummy noises! She's really a doll, you guys are so cute together!
Post a Comment