Wednesday, June 18, 2008

f a t h e r s d a y . . .

So I got creative this year and got Chad a barbeque for fathers day. He likes to tease me because I am famous for not being able to keep a secret, but this time I was so proud of my self because I had it sitting in his old car for a month and managed to keep it a secret until six days before fathers day, ha ha. But I made up for the early surprise by doing a treasure hunt to find it, and he had no idea what it was leading to! So I kept it a good secret for awhile.
His cousin Jonathan was staying with us at the time which was a big help when we pulled out the instruction novel, but once it was all put together we had a fun bbq, yum!
On Sunday we had a bbq with my family and Kate enjoyed playing with the little cousins, aren't they cute! (Chad actually picked out her "fathers day dress").
We tried long and hard to get them to give kisses to Kate on the cheek and this was the best that we could do, but its still cute. Later that evening we visited Chads family. It was a very fun day, and we are both so lucky to have such great fathers to celebrate!

0 comments: