We recently had our family pictures and Kates one year picutures taken and I am so excited that they turned out so cute that I have to share!
photosbyfiona.com/kate
I need help choosing which ones to have enlarged, so let me know your favorites! Thanks!

4 comments:
I dont know how you are going to choose.they are ALL so cute...Just get them all!!!
OK I TRIED to help, but it was hard to narrow them down. I "think" my favorites were:
106-2
125
129
144
25 &26 edit
50
65
Then again, some of your family ones were SOOOO cute, if only she'd been LOOKING at the camera!! One year olds are hard that way :) She is SOOOOOO cute though, so really you can't go wrong...plus you and Chad are total babes, so any one of you guys with maybe Kate remotely looking at the camera will work :) hehe.
Well you guys just aren't cute now are you. Those are some stinking cute hard to pick just 20 out of those let alone 1 or 2 I will have to relook at them b/c by the time I got smart and realized they were all numbered I was halfway through. I will go back through them and try and help narrow them down but out of the few I did right down I saw that Janessa had those numbers too. So they must be good. You're family is gorgeous. Love you!
Those are so dang cute.. Man I need me one of those... :)
I like
76
89
45
83
98
Oh man i could go on and on and on.
Post a Comment