
Happy late Thanksgiving! Chad and I spent our evening at Wal-Mart for black friday sales and we got a new 50" plasma tv for way cheap! It was awesome!

Cute little Kate loves to put funny things on her head, this one she picked up at chad's work while we were visiting.

She has also picked up a new hobby... Driving cars!

It seems that only Grandma and Grandpa are crazy enough to let her drive though!

We visited the lights at temple square this week and Kate absolutely loved it! The weather was perfect, and the lights were amazing!


Among many of Kate's nicknames the latest, and possibly the most appropriate is Katezilla! (no explanation necessary). She has now learned to climb on the sink and brush her teeth, and also climb onto the countertops in the kitchen.

We are trying a new teaching method... garbage time out. Ha ha just kidding but it did make a good picture!
2 comments:
WHAT A SEXY MAN OW OW
WHY CAN I ONLY MAKE COMMENTS ON A FEW. YOUR PAGE MAKES ME SIN. CAUSE I LISTEN TO MUSIC. LOVE YOU ALL BYE
Post a Comment