Friday, May 29, 2009

final-ly

I am officially, and successfully done with my finals! and my third semester of nursing school is finally over! Two more to go and I will be a happy girl! I keep telling myself that this next semester will be much better because I like the subjects (mommies and babies) and the clinicals are only eight minutes away instead of an hour away. So things are looking good for me :) One week of freedom and i'm back at it once again.

2 comments:

Michelle and Andrew said...

congrats. good for you. andrew asked me once what i would do to support the family if he died...morbid i know...he was like, "so many of your friends have nursing degrees, what would you do?" i was like "honey i do have a business marketing degree, I am not that helpless." he still wasn't convinced it would help me! let's just say i wasn't the happiest with him after that! andyway congrats on earning a very MARKETABLE skill! hahaha.

.From Her. said...

Hey! I have no idea how I found your blog... Hmmmmmm. I'm sure it was from some serious blog stalking :) ha ha

Anyway, I wanted to know what nursing school you are going into. How long is the program? I'm sure I will keep bugging you aboug nursing questions. I just got my CNA, and want to look into getting my RN, but don't know my options, really.

THANKS!!!