Tuesday, July 14, 2009

big news!

My little sister Abby is officially all grown up and is getting married! She got engaged about a week ago and we are super excited. She waited so patiently for Dallin to get back from his mission in Taiwan and now its time to get married :) Their date is August 22nd. Its coming up!!
Here is her ring- so pretty!
Saturday was a busy day, we went dress shopping (she hasn't picked a dress yet, but I took a picture of one anyway), and after we went to the La Caille bridal show where they got lots of good ideas, it was really fun!
Now for the sad news... Yesterday Kate had a little accident while I was at school. She fell out of her high chair and had to get stitches :( I was stuck at school and couldn't be there, it was such a sad sad day! She did great though, Chad took good care of her and she slept through the whole procedure! We let her pick Dora the Explorer bandaids, which she calls dodo. So things are pretty good now.
And now some more good news, Kate is officially grown up too. This week she moved over to her big girl bed! It is a trundle bed so she can have sleepovers (or so I can have a place to sleep when she climbs out of bed) But she actually has done great and sleeps the whole night in her own bed!


And last but not least, Chad has learned a new trick that he is quite proud of, this is another reason why Chad can't wait to have Dallin join the family.

2 comments:

Jess and Tim Newcomb said...

I can't believe abby is getting married. I am so excited for her! that when life really begins is when you start your life with someone you love! I can't believe how big kate has gotten! You have a beautiful little girl!I'm not surprised!

Amber said...

Wow Chad I am impressed. I am so glad you're gonna have a brother-in-law to do crazy dangerous things with. Ha!