Wednesday, October 7, 2009

oh baby!

So Chad and I have a little news... baby #2 is on the way!!! We are so excited and cant wait to add another bundle of joy to our little family. The timing couldn't be more perfect too, I graduate in January and baby will be here sometime in mid-April (the exact date keeps changing). Kate has not quite caught on to the concept, but she will have to sooner or later. She is in a huge baby phase and loves to help with any baby she comes in contact with, it will be fun :) We will keep you posted!

8 comments:

Ryan and Tammy said...

yay congrats ash.

Haley said...

Wow, that is so awesome! CONGRATS!

danny.des.jack.nora said...

Yeah!!! I heard the rumor and I am so happy to know it is true!! Congrats. Doesn't it feel great to know you will be done with school right before? Jack was timed well too! Yay, we are so excited for you guys! Keep us posted! I miss working with you, even though our days seemed like they were always opposite! :)

Erin Morgan said...

Sounds like you are almost or are already through your first trimester, thats awesome! I hope you are feeling good! Im sure Kate will be the best big sis! Congrats that is so exciting!

Phil and Becca said...

cograts! That's so exciting. You'll love having two kids. It'll be so fun for Kate to have a sibling!

Mike and Melissa said...

How EXCITING that you're having another little one! By the way,we still need to drop by all your movies you lent us during my pregnancy. Thanks so much, you were a life-saver for me!

chaliese said...

Congrats!! That is so Exciting!!!

Janessa Taylor said...

Oh!! Sorry, I actually found out about this a little bit ago, and hadn't checked your BLOG!! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you! If the baby is anywhere as CUTE as Kate..well that'll be the case!! Let's be honest!! Very fun!