I cannot think of another time in my life where things were so out of control! I have officially decided that I have lost my mind (probably due to baby brain, lack of sleep, having a two year old, last semester of nursing school- take your pick). So please excuse my lack of blogging for the next few weeks while I try to get my life in order :) And pray that I dont go absolutely insane!
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh man Ash, hang in there! I can't imagine that! I bet you are so excited but you are so so so close!! You are amazing woman!!
Ok, but get back at it soon!!! Love you!!
wow nursing school that close eh? SO I guess I realzied I haven't seen you at my last few dr. visits. I'm assuming you're not at Utah Valley Peds anymore, eh? Good luck with your last stretch! You'll do a great job I'm sure.
from one mom to another, I AM WAY FREAKIN IMPRESSED that you have accomplished so much. You go girl!
each pregnancy gets worse, my mind is officially mush! just remember you are not alone! we love you!
You are amazing Ash! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I will watch Kate for you, or anything else you need. I love you.
Post a Comment