Thursday, April 8, 2010

the waiting game

So here is a quick baby update, I am officially getting induced on tuesday (the 13th), but today I visited my doctor and she stripped my membranes, which so far has equaled out to lots of random contractions but nothing too exciting yet. Poor chad is determined to get the baby out today, we walked all over provo this afternoon and every five minutes he asks me how im feeling, its very cute but I feel bad there is not much to report so far. Any suggestions for us? If not I suppose we can wait until tuesday. Hopefully my next post will be of our new little baby!

7 comments:

Becca said...

how exciting! and I HATE the waiting game. no fun at all. um...people say these things, but for me...none of it worked. so I would suggest just getting as much sleep as you can and taking it easy as a mother of 1 for a few more days while you can. but here's what I was told to try:

-sex
-spicy foods
-go running. yeh, I'm serious. I tried it.
-jump on a trampoline
-and sex

haha. that was peoples favorite suggestion to give us. like we needed it. hello, I'm pregnant. ;o)

GOOD LUCK!!! can't wait to see your new babe!

Kelsey and Donald said...

I am soooo excited.. Let me know when it all goes down..

Jess and Tim Newcomb said...

i can't wait for you ash! I bet you are SOOOO ready for This little girl to come. I will Pray for her to come Really Soon for ya! love you!

danny.des.jack.nora said...

No suggestions here, I went over with Jack so I would be of no help! :) Just hang in there and count on your induction date! That way, if it is earlier then YAY and if not, that's ok too!

Jeff, Crystal & Hudson said...

Good Luck! We are so Excited for you guys! Can't wait to see her!

Beckstrom Family said...

So exciting! I will be thinking of you and hope that all goes well! :o]

Lisa said...

Good Luck, you guys! Keep us posted!!