Kate has said the funniest things lately I just need to document some of them...
-Last week Chad came to sit by her on the couch and she said "eww dad, your stinky, go away"
-This morning I was putting on my scrubs to go to work, and she said "are those your work jammies mom?".
-The other night we had just finished scripture reading, and Chad asked if she liked her scriptures, and she said "yes, I read it with all my heart."
I am going to do better keeping track of all the funny things she says, and I will post them :)
Friday, June 18, 2010
the sayings of kate
Posted by ashley at Friday, June 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
These are so sweet! I am looking forward to the days when Hayden will say funny, sweet and cute things! Thanks for sharing!
YES, please DO tell us all the funny things!! SOOOOO cute! I love the "work jammies" hahaha
Post a Comment