The girls in my family have a tradition of spending dads money when he is gone to the priesthood meeting for general conference. Tonight we decided to go to Olive Garden for dinner and once we got there we were informed that the wait was about an hour, so in the meantime we made our way around to nearby stores. Grandma bought Kate the cutest flip-flops!
and my crazy sister Abby bought this hot pink spandex shirt from the childrens store and wore it to dinner to see everyones reactions. I also spent the day convincing my two youngest sisters Camille and Anna that I am Hannah Montana (I think they believe me), but Anna told me "If you are Hannah Montana then you are dumb!" I would say it was a day well spent. Kate developed a love for kittys today. We visited my grandma and she has one indoor cat and two outdoor cats and Kate was so excited to see them, she was pulling their tails. She was also introduced to Coke today by Grandpa,
she was not to happy when she realized no one would let her drink it. I am quite proud of myself, I went to the auto parts store by myself and found the right wiper blades and washer fluid for my car with no help! (I admit that my dad did help me put them on the car though). All in all it was a very productive day!
and my crazy sister Abby bought this hot pink spandex shirt from the childrens store and wore it to dinner to see everyones reactions. I also spent the day convincing my two youngest sisters Camille and Anna that I am Hannah Montana (I think they believe me), but Anna told me "If you are Hannah Montana then you are dumb!" I would say it was a day well spent. Kate developed a love for kittys today. We visited my grandma and she has one indoor cat and two outdoor cats and Kate was so excited to see them, she was pulling their tails. She was also introduced to Coke today by Grandpa,
she was not to happy when she realized no one would let her drink it. I am quite proud of myself, I went to the auto parts store by myself and found the right wiper blades and washer fluid for my car with no help! (I admit that my dad did help me put them on the car though). All in all it was a very productive day! 

3 comments:
lol Ashley, you are so funny :) I especially like the Hannah Montana part lol
I'm making my blog private, so if you want to, send me your email address to shanicherie@gmail.com.
little Kate is so cute! I love seeing updates on your family. Good luck with Nursing school. That's going to be busy, but well worth it. We're coming to Utah again for the 4th of July and staying at my parents cabin. Are you guys going to the Oakley rodeo this year? I hope so that would be so fun to see you.
Love becca and phil
Post a Comment