So as you may already know, I have become a little picture happy since starting this blog. Especially now that Kate is so stinkin cute I just can't resist taking pictures of everything she does! So here are a few of my many pictures from the last week or two...
Kates new favorite treat is Nilla Wafers, we discovered this when the lady at Costco gave her a sample, and Kate gobbled the whole thing down!
She has also learned to stand up and walk around her playpen, and she uses this tactic to wake me up in the morning by pulling my cell phone off the night stand.
This box made a great play toy for about a day or two, and the best part was that she couldn't figure out how to get out (until it broke).
Kate loves to tease Chad by standing up by the table and sliding his favorite plant slowly towards the edge, she likes to see how far she can push it!
What a funny face! We tried to make her pose out by some roses and she thought it was hilarious!
Happy Birthday Chad!!! Kate helped him open his presents...even before he was awake!
I threw a little birthday party for Chad with some friends, he had a blast!
Unfortunately for me I ran outside barefoot for a minute and got slimed by a giant slug!
Poor Chad had to scrub off the slime and it would not come off! He finally had to use an sos pad to scrape off the slime, it was SO disgusting!

It is back to school time for me! I started school about a week ago, its been an adjustment but I am loving it!
and last but not least my cute cousin Michelle got married last tuesday June 24, She married Bryce Bott and we are so excited for them!
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Say Cheese!
Posted by ashley at Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Ashley Kate is getting so big, and she is just so cute!! That is so fun!!!
Post a Comment