A few nights ago while chad was at work I took Kate to the pet store to see the animals and she loved it! She went up to all of the animals cages and would wave and say hi, it was so cute. So yesterday we were watching my little sister Anna and she wanted to see Kate visit the pet store so we stopped by a little store on center street and again Kate went crazy, especially over this cute little chinchilla. So being my impulsive self I decided to bring our little friend home.
So meet Zoie, she is a chinchilla. They are the funniest little animals, but she sure is quick and can jump pretty high. Kate loves having someone smaller than her in the house to play with.

So meet Zoie, she is a chinchilla. They are the funniest little animals, but she sure is quick and can jump pretty high. Kate loves having someone smaller than her in the house to play with.
So far she has been a really sweet and low maintanance pet to have around.

4 comments:
I love those little guys they are so soft! way to be impulsive. :)
Oh she is so cute! I want to meet her asap! Miss you!
You finally got one!!
Wow!you are such a nice mom! She is pretty cute though!
Post a Comment