For Valentines weekend Chad and I took off to Vegas, it was such a fun and much needed break! We left Kate home and just relaxed. We visited the dental school in Vegas and got an idea of what we are in for. Friday night we went to a show and met up with Chad's cousins Trina and Jeff who had the same great idea as us! It was such a blast!
On Valentines day morning Chad surprised me by taking me to the Venician hotel and we went on the Gondola and got serenaded, It was so much fun!
Then we spent the rest of the day just hanging out and going to the buffet and casino with Trina and Jeff.
It was a little chilly but definitely warmer than Provo so no complaints. I wish that I could take a vacation like this every weekend!

0 comments:
Post a Comment